Sunday, January 8, 2012




STEP BACK

Step back
Take a look at yourself
Where ya been?
Step back
Take a look at yourself
You’ve been hidden within

Step back
And witness me
Steal your soul
Step back
Feel it bleed
I’m in control

Step back
And take a look around
What do you see?
Step back
Don’t make a sound
This is not a dream

Step back
And take my hand
Come walk with me
Step back
Into the burning land
Your finally free

Step back
And close your eyes
Can you feel the pain?
Step back
It’s on the rise
And calling your name

Step back
Don’t try to move
You’re in its eye
Step back
He’s on the move
You’re going to die


Copyright (C) Angel Campbell

2 comments:

  1. hey angel

    has a lyrical quality to it...i could feel a bass line brewing in the background and maybe a sludgy riff layered on top...propelled by an internal rythmn and a raging engine driving the dynamic forth...it kicks ass... roght to the killer/chiller climax....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!! .. a chilling depiction of being stalked by your fear .. at sum point I hope to use this piece .. thank you for checkin out my work Arron!!

    ReplyDelete