Thursday, December 29, 2011





GRUDGE


souls, never forget
hearts, hold a grudge
pressure bears its fists
at another attempt at love


insecurity leaves one bitter
assuming only the worst
but it seems to care and fail
is a pain you can't reverse


intrusting my heart in your hands
is not an easy task
determined to believe you're not like
those others in my past


emotion driven arguements
create unwanted stress
trying to maintain some dignity
through lifes emotional wreck


willing to let down my gaurd
with hopes of no regrets
but if this is but a game
a soul will not forget


Copyright (C) Angel Campbell

2 comments:

  1. You write with such feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you .. I put everything into my poetry and music .. all my emotions .. fears .. observations.. love and loss .. into my work. Thank you for reading my work!!

    ReplyDelete