Saturday, February 4, 2012


* Written by a friend



"Angel of Hate"


Feel so lost and left, empty without you...
No ones else agrees on the things that we do...
Their own loss cause I love my darkend solitude...
No one but the sic of mind can comprehend my moods...

You have the beauty of the angel you are...
Makes a safe sic place, feel not so far...
Love to feel the ripping of old scars...
Means I can bleed out a few more stars...

Your mind is of a grand and master design...
No can follow a lead that no one can find...
Why I layed so long with out my time to die...
There too many damned answers to try to climb...

You are an inspiration of my hope to find new life...
To no longer, spill drop after drop of blood with a knife...
Try to make the walk down this goddamn road have less strife...
Find no one like me or you, to ever find, and on that note,Goodbye



Copyright (C) Zach Sirmon

No comments:

Post a Comment