Saturday, December 17, 2011





I MISS


I miss the comfort of when you held me tight
And the warmth we shared throughout the night

I miss those endless smiles that you brought to me
And the spark of love that only we can see


I miss the way our souls laughed together
And how these moments keep getting better and better

I miss how we hug and our bodies feel as one
And how you make life seem once again fun


I miss looking over and seeing your beautiful face
And how my happiness I’m no longer forced to chase


I miss the passion through the love we’ve made
And the way your lips and body taste


I miss how your presence can make pain disappear
And how my future seems once again clear


I miss so much that my heart bleeds tears
Because the one I love can not be here


Copyright (C) Angel Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment